Human Resources Manager / Managing Director
FNS Inc/Pantos Logistics Canada Inc. provides top global logistics solutions to over +1,000 clients in services areas of Ocean, Air, E-Commerce, Trucking, Customs Brokerage, Warehousing and Cargo Projects. The company’s expertise includes custom brokerage, production, storage, and in-bound/out-bound via various modes of transport, including Sea Freight, Air Freight, Truck Freight, and Express. More information can be found on: www.fnsusa.com or type FNS on google!
Human Resources Administrator is the focal point of communication for the human resources team, with efficiency being the key goal at all times. Human Resources professional must perform a range of duties supporting divisional managers and HR staff. The duties consist of semi-monthly payroll, safety, policies, training, labour relations, relocation, diversity, education, recruiting and other HR programs. Provide resolutions and consulting in the above areas to ensure profitable business operations.
Competitive Salary + Group Benefits (Negotiable based on professional HR experiences). Other internal professional development and educational opportunities.
- Communicate to internal stakeholders in Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and regulations.
- Enter, review and approve semi-monthly payroll via ADP payroll processing software; facilitate time-sheet communication with branch managers; produce payroll reports on a semi-monthly basis for upper management
- Administer and educate employees of benefits and maintain a sustainable relationship with insurance providers.
- Provide resolutions to employee relation issues (e.g. employee complaints and harassment allegations)
- Oversee adequate orientation and training within the organization.
- Perform interviews, screens, and recruit for entry level, professional and job openings.
- Manage salary structure, position documentation, and an evaluation system.
- Recommend, develop and maintain human resource data bases, computer software systems, and manual filing systems.
- Develop and provide recommendations for policies and processes.
- Build and sustain beneficial relationships with employment agencies and educational institutions.
- Prepare, input, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from shorthand, machine dictation and handwritten copy using computers
- Assist headquarters HR administrators in providing various employee/HR-related information
- Ability to speak/write fluently in English, French and Korean is an asset.
- Bachelor/College degree in either Human Resources/Business Management/Employment Relations/Payroll required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in Human Resources/Payroll Administration required.
- Ideally working towards CHRP (Certified Human Resources Professional) and/or PCP (Payroll Compliance Practitioner) certifications
- Work experience or education in employment law or other area of regulations preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide beneficial recommendations to solve HR related issues related to regulations, laws and policies.
SUBMISSION PROCEDURES : Should you be interested, conveniently submit both a) Resume and b) Coverletter via Indeed; please submit both documents.
Interview arrangements will be conducted on a first come-first serve basis; we are looking to hire with the view of filling this position ASAP. Due to high volume of applications, only those who are selected will be contacted. That being said, *NO*phone calls or visits necessary!
Keywords: HR Management, Payroll, Employment Relations.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)