- properly diagnose the issue
- Produce accurate and itemized work estimates.
- Utilize the latest in diagnostic equipment to accurately pinpoint vehicle issues/ truck / trailers / forklifts.
- Conduct / truck / trailer / forklift / vehicle inspections.
- Responsible to organize the company fleet of Truck / trailers / forklifts
Mechanic skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience performing heavy equipment diesel service
- Familiarity with the latest vehicle diagnostic equipment
- Valid License required.
- Must possess 310T certification
Job Type: Full-time
- heavy duty diesel equipment: 5 years (Preferred)
- 310T license certification (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)