SC360 Inc is one of Canada’s largest telecommunication companies (a division of Telecon Group) with an innovative spirit and a supportive team atmosphere specializing in connectivity and telecom enterprise. We are focused on providing world class customer service to everyone we encounter. SC360 keeps you connected!
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary package based on individual performance and productivity.
- Comprehensive Group Benefit plan, company uniform, free cell phone and laptop, SC360 Inc. vehicle (and we pay for gas and maintenance), industry specific tools and equipment, extensive in class and on the job training and a leading Health and Safety program.
- Diagnose and/or correct all technical problems ( Internet, Digital TV and Home Phone) to the satisfaction of the customer and in accordance with company specifications.
- Reconnect/disconnect equipment and/or services as per company standards and procedures.
- Ensure that communication with customers, other departments and peers is done in a professional manner.
- Maintain strong customer relations through daily contact with customers.
- Install new services, extra outlets and equipment in domestic dwellings, apartments and commercial buildings.
- Complete installation work (e.g., rewires, drop replacements).
- Promote and sell company services and make customers aware of same.
- Complete accurate documentation pertaining to installations, service and sales activity.
- Assist Managers in reducing departmental costs through efficiencies and improved productivity.
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated, and as outlined in company policy.
- Valid Ontario “G” driver’s license.
- Knowledge of cabling, wiring and installation required.
- Professional, trustworthy, and reliable with a strong attention to detail.
- Computer skills and proficiency in a Windows environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse individuals and to handle calmly and efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergency.
- Ability to organize work and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently.
Areas of Work: Burlington, Hamilton and surrounding area.
Thank you for your interest in working with SC360 Inc. Only those candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.
SC360 Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. _ Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection. _
ABOUT TELECON GROUP
Founded in 1967, Telecon leverages its national presence and network of over 4,700 professionals to design, build and connect telecommunications networks nationwide. Our end-to-end service offering includes engineering, locating, construction, installation and maintenance of underground, aerial, indoors and wireless telecommunications networks. Driven by a desire to remain the industry leader, our team is committed to offering turnkey solutions and targeted, dedicated, superior quality services, on time and on budget, to meet our customers’ needs and requirements. Our seasoned and innovative professionals working across Canada are passionate about their work, keen to delighting our customers and strongly committed to health and safety.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 to $37,000.00 /year
- Cabling, Installation and or wiring: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Ontario "G" class driver's licence (Required)