LEC Custom Products Inc. is a premier contract manufacturer of health and beauty care products.
*Please Note: At this time, this role will not be eligible for benefits*
This role is an integral member of the Finance and Account team. The Accounts Payable (AP) Clerk is responsible for processing all invoices received for payment and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. The AP Clerk completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Match invoices to packing slips and purchase orders in a three-way match to verify that goods have been received and invoiced at the correct price
- Communicate with purchasing department regarding approvals on purchase orders, pricing discrepancies, etc.
- Prepare invoices for data entry with correct general ledger and amount allocation
- Proactively communicate with vendors, requesting PODs, Invoices and Statements
- Handle telephone inquiries and respond to emails with vendors regarding payment/non-payment of accounts payable invoices
- Assist in monthly closing including filing, scanning, pulling documentation for cheque runs and audit purposes
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years' Experience in Accounts payable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer Service orientated - Responds promptly to customer needs
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and seek supervision when needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Manufacturing or similar industry experience an asset
LEC Custom Products welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $32,000.00 - $40,000.00 per year
- Accounts Payable: 2 years (Required)
- Vendor Management: 2 years (Preferred)