Job Title: Junior Sales Representative
Company: TA NETWORKS
Location: Mississauga Ontario
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to join our team as a Junior Sales Representative at TA NETWORKS. As a leading telecom company, we are dedicated to providing excellent services and innovative solutions to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to kick-start their career in the fast-paced world of sales.
- Conduct outbound calls to prospective customers to generate leads and initiate sales conversations.
- Provide information about our products and services to potential customers, explaining their features and benefits.
- Identify customer needs and recommend appropriate solutions to meet their requirements.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of our products, pricing, and promotions to effectively address customer inquiries and objections.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to maximize sales opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales targets and contribute to the overall sales team goals.
- Prepare and present sales proposals and negotiate terms of agreements with customers.
- Follow up with customers after sales to ensure their satisfaction and identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales records and documentation.
- High school diploma or equivalent; bachelor's degree in business or related field is a plus.
- Proven experience in sales or customer service is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation abilities.
- Self-motivated and target-driven with a desire to succeed in a sales-oriented environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with CRM software.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new sales techniques and strategies.
Join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the telecom industry. As a Junior Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills, earn attractive incentives, and contribute to the growth and success of our company. Apply now to be part of our winning team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $39,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5T 2L8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 4 years (required)
- telecom and IT: 3 years (required)
- telemarkareting and cold calling: 3 years (required)
Work Location: In person