CHY Accounting & Tax Inc. seeks an energetic and enthusiastic Staff Accountant/Associate.
- Prepare Canadian and U.S. corporate, partnership and personal income tax returns.
- Perform Canadian and U.S. tax and accounting research.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS, U.S. GAAP and PE GAAP.
- Prepare financial models, budgets, and cash projections for businesses in various industries.
- Communicate directly with clients regarding routine questions and collect necessary information for the engagement.
- Perform other tasks as required, including bookkeeping and payroll.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & ATTRIBUTES
- 3 months to 2 years of experience at a public accounting firm or industry role.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Proactive and solution-oriented.
- Enthusiastic, willingness to learn and a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and project tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), as well as an aptitude to various forms of technology
ABOUT CHY ACCOUNTING & TAX INC.
CHY Accounting & Tax Inc. is a fast-growing boutique accounting firm based in Vancouver specializing in accounting, tax and business advisory services. The goal of CHY is to provide its clients with value-added financial solutions that meet their needs. For more information on CHY, please refer to the company’s website at www.chyaccounting.com.
Please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time