Bentley’s has become known for its good food and of course, friendly service. As a bar, restaurant and inn, we will serve many guests food and drinks and provide many people with lodging throughout the year. Bentley's goal is to be one of Stratford’s leaders in providing quality food, beverage, accommodation and service to our guests. We do all of this in an entertaining, often frantic and exhilarating atmosphere.
Punctuality, reliability and team work skills are an asset.
Candidate must have quality cooking skills when preparing fresh in-house made comfort foods in a busy and competitive environment. You also must be prepared to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
Willing to train. Pay starting from $20/hour, pay is negotiable and based on experience.
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Kitchen: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person