Torch Industries Ltd. has opportunities for Camp Managers at various locations across Western Canada.
Camp Managers are responsible to ensure the efficient operation of larger camp(s).
Specific accountabilities include, but are not limited too the following: ·
- Ensure all information received is accurate and passed on from clients to camp staff related to site operations;
- Ensure product delivery meets client and contractual standards for food and housekeeping services
- Ensure that all paperwork is complete (eg: Meal sheets, camp cleaning schedules etc.) ·
- Communicate all required information between parties, such as staff, clients and the office ·
- Manage camp inspections in order to maintain Torch Industries Ltd. standards ·
- Assist in the training of catering staff in remote camp locations, providing coaching, mentoring, and support to all employees
- Ensure all safety program protocols are maintained and appropriate paperwork are completed;
- Ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly reporting with required financial information are completed;
- Other duties as assigned
Successful candidates will have a background in foodservices and advanced Food Safe Certification.
Job Type: Full-time