MANAGER - DISTRIBUTION CENTRE
Kent is the largest retail building supply chain in Atlantic Canada. Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We employ over 3,700 people and work hard to increase our market share through strategic investment in training and technology. In addition to our retail stores, we operate truss manufacturing facilities and a wholesale drywall company. We are a member of Independent Lumber Dealers Co-operative which ensures our great product selection and pricing.
Kent Distribution Centre in Moncton, NB, has an immediate career opportunity for aManager.
- Improve service level to stores while reducing overall DC costs.
- Negotiate and manage key contracts pertaining to DC.
- Analyze and recommend deployment of capital to improve critical business processes.
- Drive DC process improvement initiatives and ensure results are delivered.
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement and implement capital.
- Develop and execute long term strategic plan for Kent Distribution.
- Manage and align the distribution management team to ensure key results are delivered.
- Engineering undergraduate degree or MBA.
- Minimum of 10 years distribution experience.
- Green Belt Certification
- Continuous learning
- Competitive wages
- Company vehicle
- Medical, health and dental benefits; disability insurance, and Registered Retirement Savings Plan contributions
- Wellness reimbursement
- Employee and Family Assistance program
- Employee discount
- Advancement opportunitiesIf you are:
- Someone who is willing to lead, motivate and support team members
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Someone who has supervisory experience
- Someone who has the desire to provide excellent customer service
- Someone who has the ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with emphasis on deadlines
This could be the career for you!
We appreciate your interest in our company. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Distribution management: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)