Challenging. Growth. Rewarding. Exciting. If you thrive in an environment that encourages accountability, creativity, teamwork, customer service and sales excellence, we encourage you to explore becoming a member of our Sales team. RenovationFind Inc. is committed to its values and vision, and we are looking for the right people to add to our growing technology company.
We are looking to fill a Business Development Representative (BDR) role. This role is a full-cycle sales role with significant opportunities to acquire new skills and master existing skills. This position is responsible for selling online marketing via telephone (primarily) and face-to-face (very limited). The BDR will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making a lot of calls daily, generating interest, qualifying prospects, perform online demos, closing sales and maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience with not only meeting, but exceeding sales quotas, primarily within a telephone-based environment. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate package
- Present, promote and sell our service(s) using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Meet weekly, monthly and annual sales goals and related targets
- Work in Pipedrive (CRM program); every sales conversation to be documented and all information to be complete/detailed
- Understand the company’s differentiating features, the value we offer to our customers, marketing/promotional plan, our marketing program and utilize this information
- Bring personal energy, enthusiasm and flair as a member of the sales team, willing to put in whatever hours are necessary to get the job done
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects with your assigned leads
- Proven work experience (2+ year experience) as a sales representative, preferably, business to business sales generation role and within a telephone-based, inside sales, outbound calling environment
- Preferably prior experience with selling advertising and marketing.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Ability to deliver engaging web demos
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Competitive base + commission
- Advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Call Centre: 1 year (Required)
- Inside Sales and/or Telesales: 1 year (Required)