Survitec specializes in the sales, distribution, and servicing of aviation, defense and marine safety & life-saving equipment. We are looking to hire a Customer Service Coordinator for our Vancouver (Delta) location.
Customer Service Coordinator will be answering customer inquiries, accurately processing orders, confirming pricing and ensuring inventory is available. and backorders are filled when product is available. CS Coordinator will also be responsible for maintaining working knowledge of products and inventory. Complete, approve and route credit memos.
Duties include, but will not be limited to, the following:
· Process all orders daily or notify Supervisor of overload. Pre-edit orders for accuracy before processing. Record orders sent to shipping to ensure ease in tracking orders through the system. Monitor time sensitive orders to ensure shipment, Recognize the order process from receipt through delivery.
· Review orders daily for availability and shipping status and communicate as needed to assure timely delivery. Ensure backorders are filled when product is received. Maintain working knowledge of products and inventory. Communicate with the Buyer/Planner for ship dates.
· Maintain program for accounts in area of responsibility. Communicate as needed with sales manager and/or outside sales representative to assure timely, accurate and complete approval of account. Process special packaging notations for each order and make notes visible on order.
· Keep notes on technical data as introduced. Study new products and understand associated regulations. Participate in team approach to become familiar with new products. Provide customer with timely terms and pricing, using price sheets, discounts and program forms.
· Complete, approve, and route credit memos. Review invoiced orders for accuracy. Resolve chargeback discrepancies with customer and Finance Department.
· Resolve email and phone request received on a daily basis in a professional and courteous manner.
· Participate in development of new procedures to standardize work, improve efficiency and minimize errors.
· Provide account details to outside sales representatives and regional sales managers in a timely manner.
· An Associate degree in Sales & Marketing, or 1 year of experience in a Customer Service Representative role, preferably in manufacturing environments.
Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Teams.
· Bilingual (English and Spanish) in spoken and written text is preferred, but not required.
· Customer Service — Knowledge of practical sales practices.
· English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
· Knowledge of the functionality of various office machines / CRM Software / EDI.
· Mathematics — Basic knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
· Skilled in all methods of verbal, oral and written communication.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
· Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself and other individuals to make improvements or take corrective action.
· Using Initiative to adjust actions in relation to others’ actions.
This a full-time permanent position offering a competitive annual salary plus group benefits after 3 months of employment. This position is based at 1689 Cliveden Avenue, Delta, BC. Standard work hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm, but there may be some flexibility with this.
To apply, please submit your resume with a cover letter. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent