The Aquatics Staff will be responsible for the safe, effective, and efficient delivery of programs including but, not exclusive to assigned programs.
- Provision of safe, effective and efficient delivery of service of Boys and Girls Club Programs
- Attendance of staff and participants is recorded
- Prepare daily plans for assigned activities consistent with program curriculum handbooks;
- Supervise and instruct participants as scheduled;
Terms of Employment:
- Lifeguards/Instructors Part Time (Hourly)
- Compensation is $15.00 hourly
- NLS Life Guard Certification
- LSS Swim Instructor Certification
- Current Police Clearance Check with Vulnerable Sector, Immunization records, Current First Aid/CPR.
Please send cover letter and resume to employment @bgcn.ca by e-mail quoting the job title in the subject line no later than March 15, 2019.
Address: 8800 McLeod Rd.
Niagara Falls, ON
E-mail: employment@ bgcn.ca
Fax: (905) 357-7401
Job Type: Part-time
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- swim instructor (Required)