Account Executive, Pardot
Pardot is a B2B Marketing Automation provider that increases revenue and maximizes efficiency for companies with multi-touch sales cycles. Pardot's lead management software features CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability.
The Pardot sales team is growing at a rapid pace and is looking to expand. We are currently hiring for an Account Executive to successfully bring in new clients on a monthly basis. Candidates must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling, running demonstrations, as well as have excellent interpersonal & technical skills. This role is a customer facing position, and the ideal candidate must be comfortable working at executive level.
The AE Healthcare role:
The Financial Services Enterprise Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for Pardot within a specific geographical region or set of named accounts. Prior experience selling software into the Healthcare vertical is needed. As the individual who represents Pardot and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with existing clients as well as new logo opportunities.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
- Create and drive revenue within a specific geographical region for growth accounts (companies with 45-200 employees)
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
- Generate leads from trade shows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales hunter and closer with experience working growth accounts (companies with 45-200 employees)
- 8+ years of full closing SaaS or technology sales experience
- Strong preference for Digital Marketing/Marketing Automation sales experience
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the "C" level – CMO is a plus
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.