Are you mechanically inclinded? Do you like working with the latest technology? Dimatec Inc. is seeking an experienced candidate to become our CNC Maintenance Mechanic. This will be an hourly position reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor. This position will be required to work 10:00 am to 6:00 pm., Monday through Thursday and 7:30 am – 3:30 pm Fridays.
3 – 5 years’ experience in related field
- Ability to read part manuals, electrical and mechanical schematics, assembly instructions and troubleshooting guides
- Familiarity with CNC machinery and basic operation
- Knowledge and experience with Preventative Maintenance programs
- Valid Driver’s license, Forklift Certificate (or ability to obtain certification)
- Ability to use overhead crane and scissor lift equipment
- Computer literate (knowledge of Microsoft Office)
- Manual dexterity, attention to detail and good hand-eye coordination
- Strong written and oral communication skills in the English language
- Math Skills
- Physical ability to lift/push loads up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis, perform repetitive tasks and/or stand for periods of time.
- Ability to work at heights or in confined spaces
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
Applicants are required to have taken all or some of the following courses:
- DC and AC Fundamentals
- Control Systems
- Programmable Logic Controllers
Applicants must be willing and able to take the following course:
- Doosan CNC Maintenance Course in New Jersey (1 week) *** Must be able to travel to the USA
Repair CNC Machinery, Manual Machine and Machining Centers
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain machine tool equipment and controls.
- Use machine tool manuals, technical documents, and internal and vendor resources to research machine issues.
- Identify and replace parts as necessary.
- Complete planned and preventative procedures.
- Work based on a sense of urgency with machine down conditions.
- Ensure all production and related equipment is in safe operating condition and equipment performs to accurate tolerances. This includes installation, maintenance, repairs and modifications of production equipment and work cells around the equipment.
- Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, order supplies and parts for all maintenance functions including spare parts and lubricants as required. All materials and parts purchases are to be logged in the purchasing log and any records, receipts, packing slips etc. are filed under the appropriate machine files.
- Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, ensure entire facility and related equipment is in safe operating condition and equipment performs as required.
- Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, manage contractors as they relate to building or equipment installation, repair or upkeep, and any other function where contractors are required.
- Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor, ensure all products used in the facility are identified in accordance with WHMIS requirements and that waste disposal conforms to local regulations.
- Ensure Maintenance office and workshop is in order and secure.
- Manage and be accountable for all company tools and supplies within the Maintenance Department.
- “On Call” for pertinent production and facility related problems.
- Participate in projects as they relate to facility and equipment improvements, relocations, etc.
- Ensure all maintenance work strives for continuous improvement.
- Complete and maintain maintenance forms, records, and log books of the equipment and building.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the Maintenance Supervisor and attend meetings as requested, specifically in his absence
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please provide resume outlining relevant qualifications and experience no later than Monday, September 23, 2019.
Job Type: Full-time