The Drafting Technician position is responsible for assisting customers & their account manager with the preparation of projects, layouts, technical support and warranties. The applicant should be self-sufficient, able to work independently with little oversight and have a basic knowledge of electrical lighting applications.
What you will be doing:
- Use CRM to manage clients and cases. (CRM experience an asset)
- Create Quotations using our Quotations system
- Assess your client’s lighting needs and assist with design work.
- Be able to prepare technical drawings using AutoCAD
- Reviewing and assisting in revisions of technical product documentation
- Answer technical questions and problem solve with customers by email, telephone and live chat
What we look for:
- University or College Graduate from a technical program or relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written); ability to be quick-witted and to have a clear and concise phone conversation.
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in English
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive starting salary
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits that start when you start.
- Ongoing training program to give you the tools you need to succeed
Join a company with a passion for innovation and customer service that rewards performance.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)