Essential Job Functions
- Assists in the development of short and long range goals and objectives, ensuring that such plans support the goals, policies and vision of Paladin Security Group.
- Develops implements, maintains and evaluates the security programs for Paladin’s contracts.
- Oversees and schedule the appropriate resources to ensure all of the company’s contractual obligations are met
- Takes ownership of staff and client issues and supports the timely response to both groups
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with the clients in the portfolio
- Performs interviews to support Human Resources to ensure sufficient resources are available to meet the company’s contractual obligations
- Ensures there are thorough site training and employee orientations programs in place at all sites within the portfolio
- Visits with clients and the staff assigned to the sites regularly and ensure the needs of both the client and staff are met
- Monitors all accounts receivable of clients within the portfolio and assists accounting when needed to ensure all accounts are kept up to date
- Monitors daily and nightly reports and Incident Reports and takes appropriate action on the reports that are related to sites within the portfolio
- Ensures overall coordination of Paladin contract security plans by: developing and maintaining the security program; developing and maintaining facility plans and related documentation; coordinating and evaluating security and fire safety system and process testing requirements; ensuring regulatory requirements are met; and providing direction to related committees within the Paladin health care contracts.
- Supports other Paladin wide programs by delivering education/awareness sessions on security issues as required from time to time.
- A graduate degree in Business or Health Care Administration or related discipline and specialized training in protection services or criminology; or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of three years supervisory/managerial experience in security and / or fire safety services.
- Working knowledge of appropriate legislation and provincial/national standards on fire safety, building codes, security, and protection of privacy
- Must have strong leadership, social interaction and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to write and present proposals to large organizations
- An interest in golf or other social activity used to build client relationships
- Creative ability to foster new and better ways to perform and succeed
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Must have a reliable working vehicle
- Successful completion of any security related certification is an asset
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Client Service Manager
Vice President & Directors
Responsible for developing and maintaining Paladin Security Group’s security programs for all Paladin healthcare and non-healthcare contracts throughout the city of Niagara/Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford; developing and coordinating implementation strategies to support the program; and evaluating the capacity of Paladin staff to respond effectively to security and fire safety emergencies.
Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place!
Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.