Procor Limited manages Canada’s largest private tank car lease fleet and operates an extensive repair network across the country. The fleet has grown to include more than 30,500 special purpose tank and freight cars. Procor also operates 27 repair locations servicing the petroleum, petrochemicals, plastics, chemicals, fertilizers and food markets.
Reporting to the Operations Manager – Mobiles & On-sites, the On-site Supervisor will be responsible for the site’s repair requirements and for ensuring that Procor employees work safely and in a Responsible Care environment. This position is responsible for achieving or exceeding key performance indicators through the optimum performance of the operation and on-site team.
· Managing the operation of facility and the team on-site
· Provide leadership to the on-site staff while maintaining a positive and respectful work environment
· Communicate with key customers to meet requirements
· Develop ideas for operational improvement and growth
· Follow all safety rules and procedures set by both the company and the customer; ensure employee safety is the top priority
· Submit required metrics and documentation in a timely manner
· Manage material and inventory in accordance with company targets
· Develop on-site team and ensure appropriate staffing levels
· Other related responsibilities as assigned
· Eligible to work in Canada
· Post-secondary education is preferred
2-3 years of experience leading a team and business acumen
· Experience in process management, quality assurance, and rail repair are assets
· Excellent safety record
· Knowledge of working in confined space and working at heights
· Knowledge of AAR rules, M1002 and M1003 standards is an asset
· Strong computer skills including experience with Office 365
· Strong customer focus
· Detail and quality oriented
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proven ability to work well while under pressure
· Strong interpersonal and team building skills
· Valid driver’s license
· Requirement to travel with overnight stays
· Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to identify ways to grow existing customer base as well as services/areas in which to expand
Procor Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We offer our employees the opportunity to be a contributing member of a successful team as well as competitive wages and extensive benefit coverage:
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter to the email mentioned, or by fax to 1-888-837-9141.
We thank all applicants for their interest in Procor Limited, however only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent