Pattison Agriculture Limited, Box 1900, Kamsack, Saskatchewan, Canada Req #664
Thursday, June 3, 2021
To fulfill Pattison Agricultures’ vision of GROWING, CONNECTING AND EVOLVING we are looking for a Parts Technician to join our Parts Department in Kamsack, SK. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling, receiving, and delivery of parts and accessories.
This individual’s responsibilities include:
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience.
- Stocking duties and organizing parts room.
- Answering phone inquiries related to the parts department.
- Advising customers on additional parts that may be beneficial to a repair or service.
- Assisting in other areas of the parts department as needed.
This would be an ideal position if you have:
- Can provide robust customer service to internal and external customers.
- Parts and machinery knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with software systems.
- Ability to lift heavy parts.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to work flexible/extended hours and weekends.
- Farming background/experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Parts Department environment.
- Journeyman Parts Designation would be considered an asset.
Why join us?
We have excellent benefits, competitive wages, in-house training and learning opportunities. With over 18 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we have endless opportunities for you to GROW and develop your career!
** Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date. Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada **
Job Family Operations Pay Type Hourly