WorkTango was founded as a passion-driven business to improve (work) lives. Not just talking the talk, WorkTango is a company full of committed and smart people also delivering on this passion. Clients in over 90 countries use WorkTango to provide actionable insights throughout their organizations to make work better. We're also focused on making sure WorkTango is a great place to work with and our own internal metrics show it: 100 eNPS (employee satisfaction) score for the last 18 months, high team retention + satisfaction and 100% positive company outlook! We are constantly iterating on our product guided by user research and behavioural analytics, which not only results in our constant company growth, but more importantly, turning our users into raving fans.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us take our product to the next level, and help make every organization more fulfilling for their employees.
What you will do:
- Be the voice of the user: Talk directly with our users to understand and advocate their needs and pain points, and explore new ways to create value for our users before they even know what they want. You constantly imagine yourself in their shoes when using the product, and love to engage with them to understand their world.
- Execute all levels of the design process: Create user flows, wireframes, and prototypes that effectively communicate design concepts for validation before development, not after. You are constantly asking yourself if the problem you set out to solve actually being solved and when it might not be doing what you imagined you put your ego aside and will go back to the drawing board if needed.
- Rise with data: Use data from user research and analytics to determine whether we’ve identified the right solution and if not, quickly identify the next iteration. Use your research and insights to advocate your designs, suggested scope changes, and future iterations of the feature/product.
- Enhance our internal design culture: Champion design internally by educating and involving team members in the design process. You will be the key proponent of our design system and ensure that it is reflective of best practices in UI/UX while defining the future identity and personality of our application.
Who you are:
- An experienced designer (experienced in UX, UI & research) that doesn’t mind rolling up your sleeves while we grow: You’re experienced with UX design, UI design, visual design and user research. Bonus points if you’ve worked at multiple companies and have a proven design process.
- You are a collaboration and communication champion; You’re happy to interact with sales, client success and other teams and can bring them along in the design process. This role will work closely with almost everybody at WorkTango to help create best-in-class product experiences for our customers.
- You are growth-oriented: You’re always learning, whether it’s about the domain and problem space, or new skill sets to help you design better solutions. You will be the key proponent of our design system and ensure that it is reflective of best practices in UI/UX while defining the future identity and personality of our application.
- You are a self-starter: You get excited to work on a blank slate, whether it’s a new problem our users haven’t realized or identifying and solving a gap in our processes.
Why Work with us:
In addition to a competitive salary ($100,000-$110,000), health and dental benefits, and a generous maternity/paternity structure for an organization our size, WorkTango provides unlimited vacation, a flexible work schedule in a hybrid working environment based on each employee’s needs, and equity-based on performance. While many companies say they provide unlimited vacation we actively track and ensure people are getting time off and we encourage you to take more than you need. If you want to contribute to improving the (work) lives of others, help grows a tech company with raving fans as clients, see below to apply.
Please send your resume as well as your portfolio.
We are a respectful workplace committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce. We believe in fostering an inclusive work environment where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Our commitment to equity outlines the actions we take to ensure we live this virtue and can be found here.
We look forward to hearing from you!