Standard Products – LIM Administrator
What we do:
Unit Electrical Engineering (UEE) manufactures custom electrical solutions for mining, oil & gas, industrial, commercial, transportation and renewable energy applications worldwide.
We are looking for a Products Administrator to join our operations team at our Okanagan Falls head office.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages.
- 100% Employer paid Extended Health Benefits including Vision Coverage.
- Health Care Spending Account for dental.
- Company matched Registered Pension Plan
- Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
- On the job training
- Friendly positive work environment.
Summary of what you will do:
You will be responsible for the direct management of the Linear Motor (LIM) Department’s process administration. This includes all day-to-day administrative process management, quoting, sales orders, job management, material management and purchase order administration.
- Direct interaction with customers.
- Manage customer quotations and purchase orders
- Setup of new customers in Epicor, our ERP software.
- Generate reports.
- Provide support for the assembly team
- Assist the Purchasing/Logistics department as needed.
- Maintain methods.
- Work with Production Supervisor to optimize and streamline the workflow.
- Cover for other Administrators as needed
- Maintain filing systems and basic databases.
- Administrative degree or diploma an asset.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an administrator role.
- Efficiently and accurately focus on a specific task or number of tasks.
- The skills necessary to communicate and collaborate with multiple departments.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Self motivated individual with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- General mathematical and budgeting skills.
- Experience with ERP Software (Epicor) an asset.
- Working in a manufacturing setting would be an asset.
- Proficient in the use of various databases, word processing programs and Outlook email and calendar.
- Ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Sound analytical thinking, problem solving, planning, prioritization, time management and execution skills.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: 2021-09-15
Expected start date: 2021-09-06
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Due to the developing impact of COVID-19, our top priority is ensuring that our employee are safe, with policies and procedures in place.