Be a part of something bigger - we have opportunities for people who want to join a team that is passionate about delivering an unrivalled service to our patients, where we believe that patients should feel reassured that they're in safe and knowledgeable hands and that the Mayfair employees serving them are truly committed to improving patients' outcomes. Join our team at Mayfair, a leading provider of medical imaging and related services in community clinics across Alberta and Saskatchewan. Through our collection of state-of-the-art clinics, we deliver diagnostic imaging excellence and high-quality services to enhance patient care in 14 clinics, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures.
How Our Employees Describe Mayfair
- I feel connected to my team. My role is valued.
- I am empowered to try new things.
- I have the opportunity to do what I do best.
- I enjoy coming to work every day and see a future here.
- I have a sense of pride in our company and I tell others that I’m glad to be at Mayfair.
This is a Full-Time Contract position ending December 2020.
What you will achieve in this role
The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for using innovative research techniques to seek out top-level talent to enrich our organization. While experienced and well-versed in traditional recruiting techniques, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a flexible thinker and a dynamic constant learner who is able to incorporate leading-edge techniques in actively seeking out the best people in the applicable fields and making them a part of our team. They will act as an ambassador for our organization, and will be able to recognize exceptional individuals with strong leadership qualities. The Talent Acquisition Partner is able to be pro-active, and who will keep a finger on the pulse of the professional world, from both a student and experienced hires perspective, while maintaining an extensive, up-to-date database of high quality candidates who can be called upon as needs arise. The Talent Acquisition Partner will play a critical role in developing and implementing recruitment strategies that will ensure the organization is hiring the best possible talent for both current and future roles within the organization.
Internal and External Recruitment
- Promote Mayfair by sourcing, identifying, and maintaining prospective passive and active candidates for a variety of administrative and technical positions.
- This is done but providing complete, accurate, and inspiring information to candidates about Mayfair and positions;
- Ensure a positive candidate and hiring group experience throughout the recruitment process in line with the organization’s recruitment brand and values;
- Act as a subject matter expert and advisor regarding recruitment process, candidate markets, and competitive intelligence for client groups; cultivating strong working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels.
- Partner with the Operations department and clinic leaders to forecast technical and clerical staff needs. Maintain and execute local and national recruiting plans for new graduate and experienced technical and support staff hires.
- Full cycle recruitment for both internal and external opportunities within the clinics, Customer Contact Centre and Administrative Office.
- Manage the use of recruitment agencies under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources.
College Collaboration and Recruitment
- Work in conjunction with Student Liaisons and Operations Managers to facilitate processes for incoming student practicums (MOA, MRT and Sonography) and student evaluation near the end of practicum to build strong pipeline and hire high performing talent.
- Maintain a strong relationship with key college and DI department leaders to gain insight and contribute clinic knowledge for program developments that aid in recruitment and assist in building school hiring pipelines. Develop new relationships with schools that meet Mayfair’s new graduate standard.
- Develop plan for career fair and career event attendance to support student recruitment for both ultrasound and x-ray modalities and Mayfair’s branded presence including booking speaking opportunities, travel requirements, conducing presentations, and providing budget requirements to HR.
Career Fairs, Conferences and Career Events
- Responsible for developing and executing the annual plan for careers fairs, conferences and career events (lunch and learns, evening receptions etc.) related to recruiting.
- Act as the ambassador and main point of contact at all recruitment opportunity events.
- Coordinate and present at colleges to increase awareness of the company. Work with marketing to ensure brand awareness and brand strategy is maintained.
- Work with marketing for unique collateral requirements, swag, and real time social media activity during events.
Onboarding and Orientation of New Employees
- Complete new hire set up in coordination with several key stakeholders.
- Assist in developing and coordinating training plans for all new hires through the HR Coordinator and Modality Coordinator.
- Conduct monthly New Hire Orientation Events to welcome and introduce new employees and those returning from extended leaves to the Mayfair culture by providing key details regarding the organization, structure and leadership team.
What you will bring to this role
- Minimum three years of recruitment experience with a deep understanding of full cycle recruitment, preferably within a combination of technical and corporate matrixed settings.
- Completion of post-secondary education in Business Administration or equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably with an emphasis in Human Resources.
- Recognized Human Resources designation from an accredited institution is preferred.
- Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems are required as well as Microsoft Office suite; use of Ceridian Dayforce for recruitment is a strong asset.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have previous experience recruiting in the health care industry or for technical skilled positions.
- Proven ability to comprehend hiring manager’s expectation and technical job requirements; source for and communicate these expectations to prospective applicants; ensure proposed candidates meet the Mayfair standard and hold the necessary requirements and/or technical background needed to effectively perform the job.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; confident and able to conduct presentations to a senior level audience.
- Previous experience with college or university hiring through internship programs, Coops or practicums within a technical field including conducting school presentations.
- Well established relationship management skills, a positive and passionate personality, with the natural ability to communicate with people.
- Good common sense and excellent judgment with a broad view and the ability to think in context to support comprehensive solutions to human resources challenges.
- Knowledge of Employment Law and human resources practices and procedures with the ability to read, understand, and interpret them.
- Excellent organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment supporting a high-volume of varied recruitment assignments.
- Mobile and flexible: able to travel to other clinics within Calgary and Saskatchewan, schools and conferences throughout Canada is required. Ability to work occasionally outside of regular office hours to accommodate candidate schedules also required.
What's in it for you - Compensation, Benefits and the really cool stuff
- Competitive and regularly benchmarked base salary.
- Eligible for group benefits including a generous health and personal spending account (Wellness Dollars), paid sick time and RRSP matching program.
- Stay bonus for completion of the temporary position term.
- Generous annual vacation allowance within our grant system.
- An investment in your well-being through our Mayfair flexible wellness dollars, a monthly wellness calendar, and quarterly social committee events that focus on a healthy mind and body.
- Our proprietary Mayfair on-the-spot recognition program designed to reward the above and beyond achievements based on our organizational values of Excellence, Curiosity, Passion, Collaboration and Service.
- Attendance at our flagship Holiday Party and Services Awards Gala.
- Participation in a variety of corporate partnerships that provide personal discounted rates for auto and home insurance, gym memberships, etc.
Mayfair Diagnostics (formerly Radiology Consultants Associated) is owned and operated by over 50 radiologists and employing more than 400 employees. We have been leading the way in delivering specialized and diverse medical imaging services using state-of-the-art technology since 1911. Mayfair offers private exams at our Mayfair Place and Regina Centre Crossing locations, and proudly serves more than 700,000 patients and provides more than 90,000 teleradiolgy interpretations each year.
Mayfair is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce representative of the communities we serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability. Accommodations for disability-related needs throughout the recruitment and selection process are available upon request. Any information provided by you for any accommodations will be kept confidential and won't be used in the selection process.
Our vision is a world in which every person has clarity about their health. We are focused on the needs of our local communities in partnership with physicians and hospitals. We know that our employees are the key to our company's success and future growth. If you're a person who is motivated to go above and beyond, inspired by working with the best, and compelled to do the right thing, our organization is the right choice for you.