Nanda Hospitality’s vision begins and ends with great food, great service, and great experiences! Our great brand works with some of the greatest restaurant names in Canada. Our success goes beyond the building and the fixtures, it means service standards are perfected, and experiences are made with our guests as our focus and you, as a key part of our family.
We are actively searching for Lines Cooks/Prep Cooks for our Scarborough East Side Mario's location on Lebovic Avenue. East Side Mario’s is all about good food, family, friends and fun. It’s a lively place where folks can relax and enjoy their favourite Italian foods in a warm and friendly atmosphere. It’s also a rewarding place to work for energetic people with a great personality and a knack for keeping guests happy.
Benefits of working for us:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Vacation Time or pay
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant and other locations within our brand
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all RECIPE brands
- Deliver top quality food and service to all Guests and team members;
- Manage inventory, food, and company assets;
- Ensure consistency of quality, portion control, and plated presentation;
- Work collaboratively with the kitchen staff;
- Promote and communicate safe food handling directives, temperatures specifics, and sanitation;
- Learn all areas of the Kitchen and grow as a leader;
- Implement and adhere to the Health and Safety policies and procedures;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience or relevant restaurant experience;
- Red Seal Certification an asset;
- Food Handler’s Certification;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet strict deadlines;
- Passion for food and service.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply online today.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.