Who We Are
Belterra Corporation has been providing timely access to conveyor belting and material flow handling products, accessories and solutions since 1969. We make things move for our clients. Through our sixteen branches, Belterra enjoys one of the largest sales and service networks in the Material Handling industry in Canada. Belterra’s customer-oriented maintenance service has earned us a reputation for being the best in the industry. www.belterra.ca
Our Edmonton, Alberta branch is currently seeking a dynamic Outside Sales Representative to join our team. We’re looking for a self-motivated individual who enjoys interacting with people, working in a fast-paced setting, and thinking outside the box to provide tailor-made solutions to our customers. The ideal candidate is someone who has excellent communication skills, proven record of sales achievement, and the ability to prioritize and self-manage.
- Maintain excellent customer relations; call on existing accounts in assigned territory, identify and call on new accounts in assigned territory.
- Complete and submit monthly sales reports.
- Perform belt and conveyor inspections.
- Inspect and recommend all service requirements on material handling systems.
- Review upcoming work with Shop Foreman / Service Manager and Inside Sales.
- Complete job scopes & organizing service crews in conjunction with Sales/Service Supervisors.
- Maintain clear and frequent communication with branch personnel in regards to latest customer information and requests.
- Excellent communication skills, especially telecommunication
- Industrial sales experience
- Strong working knowledge of computers (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet)
- Ability to establish rapport with a diverse range of customers, identify customer needs and sales opportunities
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, possess strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage
- Proven record of sales achievement and excellence in customer service
- Understanding of service fundamentals
- Mechanical Aptitude a must
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDC)
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary + commissions
- Full range of health benefits
- Group RRSP plan with up to 5% employer matching
- Awesome team of dedicated individuals
- Exciting and challenging work
Reporting To: Branch Manager
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply with a current RESUME, a COVER LETTER expressing your interest. We thank all applicants in advance, but we will only contact those who have been shortlisted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)