525 Régis Street
A Sandwich Artist® greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Prepares food neatly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Cleans as directed.
- Greets guests and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record their order, collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures.
- Accounts for cash flow and inventory during the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean up.
- Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes online coursework on the University of Subway® as directed.
- Complete all other assigned duties or tasks.
- Open availability please
- Guest oriented
- Resumes can be delivered in person to 525 Régis Street, Moncton
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $11.75 to $13.00 /hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.50 to $13.00 /hour