Founded in 2007, Pures College of Technology is a registered private career college under PCC act 2005 and also is designated as a learning institute for foreign students.
By 2015, Pures College and Northern College of Applied Arts and Technology established a partnership to deliver high quality programs to international students in our Toronto locations. Northern College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public funded college established on 1967. Pures College and Northern College established a strategic partnership in order to expand the international market by representing Ontario’s private and public post-secondary education brands. The two parties aim to enhancing the international students experience in Ontario, Creating skilled and talented workers and also driving the economic growth.
- Oversee day-to-day coordination co-responsible for the effective and efficient delivery of student support services.
- Provides front line, first contact support and customer service to students and applicants via telephone, email and in person.
- Assisting with the tuition fee collection.
- Adhere to all school and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Acts as resource person for policies and procedures.
- Provides explanation to students and resolves problems in relation to their files.
- Coordinates activities related to admission, examinations, registration and graduation.
- Provides administrative and secretarial support for administrative and student affairs activities.
- Assist with student events and activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2+ years customer services experience.
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to self-direct, prioritize and multi-task among competing goals.
- Comfort with working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions while dealing with conflicting demands and distractions; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to build and develop effective relationships with clients and team members.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer services: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)