Systems Analyst (HRIS)
Who we are
lululemon is a yoga-inspired technical apparel company up to big things. The practice and philosophy of yoga informs our overall purpose to elevate the world through the power of practice. We are proud to be a growing global company with locations all around the world, from Vancouver to Shanghai, and places in between. We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every community we are in.
About this team
As the People Technology and Digital Workplace team, we are committed to delivering a frictionless employee experience – from the interactions within our core HR systems (i.e. Taleo, Workday, Dayforce) and downstream systems (i.e. payroll, benefits, asset protection, finance, BI, labour planning, etc.) to the way we collaborate and communicate globally.
A day in the life:
The Systems Analyst analyzes technology systems and related processes to identify and design improvements. Coordinates with engineering/systems team to develop the most cost-effective solution for medium to large efforts.
- Takes in requirements from business analysts and documents technical requirements
- Defines minimum feature set and user acceptance criteria
- Assesses configuration options to meet requirements and specifications
- Applies increasing knowledge in system features and technology standards
- Performs troubleshooting and investigates root cause of production issues
- Documents technical solutions to identified problems
- Engages with engineers to design/configure solutions
- Assists in testing and participates in test phases prior to UAT
- Updates technical specs based on testing, prioritized defects or post-release lessons learned
- Supports communication for application/system deployment
- Works to ensure application availability and identify SLAs for operational readiness
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years systems analysis experience
- Expertise in writing technical requirements and documentation
- Proven experience with application configuration
- Proven experience with system/application implementation
- Demonstrated ability to query in SQL to support working with large data sets
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn’t take themselves too seriously.
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. lululemon is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. While management is primarily responsible for seeing that lululemon equal employment opportunity policies are implemented, you share in the responsibility for assuring that, by your personal actions, the policies are effective.
Store Support Center