La Taqueria was born in 2009, through the idea of creating a taco stand, which resemble the taste and feel of street tacos around Mexico. These tacos are usually the best, a real Mexican tradition.
We make our tacos from traditional recipes with local, organic and sustainable products, when possible. Our menu offers different types of fillings which can be served as a Taco (soft tortilla, made locally & homemade style) or as a Quesadilla. and Burritos. WE also carry some rotating items.
Our website: http://www.lataqueria.com/
- Oversee the entire kitchen operation at the store
- Helps Store manager with hiring of new people
- Oversee all kitchen staff training, food preparation, food quality, cooking methods and execution of service
- Participation in budgeting and financial planning for labor and food cost
- Participating in business development and overall guest experience
- Works with cooks in setting short and long term goals and supports staff in excelling in our company and industry
- Helps create a weekly schedule and rotation
- Ensures productivity is at max while not falling into over staffing people.
- Performs any combination of following duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition:
- Ensures That All areas of the shop are clean, sanitized, and up to the level of expectation set by the company.
- Delegates staff to perform duties in the most productive fashion.
- Ensures customer satisfaction guidelines set by the company
- Ensures product quality guidelines set by the company.
- Helps store manager with operational duties, this may be but are not limited to.
- Data entry
- Cleaning Schedules. * Food ordering for the store
- Keeps a healthy inventory.
- Reduces wastage to proper staff coaching.
Competitive annual salary
- One meal per shift
- Paid vacations
- Room to grow fast in the company
- Comfortable schedules, not working late nights
- Great work environment
Location: La Taqueria Victoria
Full time position
You must be Legally entitled to work in Canada.
If La Taqueria sounds like the right fit for you we'd love to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Kitchen Management: 2 years (Required)