SDET - Eloqua Cloud-19001C4J
As the leader in modern marketing, Eloqua is now the centerpiece of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Our innovative marketing automation solutions help modern marketers target the right buyers, easily execute campaigns, get the best leads to sales and deliver the highest return on their marketing investment.
The Eloqua Group
We’re a collection of agile teams, mainly Toronto based, that feel and think like a startup, but with the benefits of being backed by one of the world's leading technology companies. We are proud of our accomplishments that have defined us as the founders and leader in our space. We design, build, test and ship powerful software, using the tools and techniques that are right for the job. We care passionately about our customers, celebrate their success, and stop at nothing to deliver the products and solutions that are going to make them rock stars in their roles.
Our environment is casual, flexible, fun and hardworking, encouraging individuals - and teams - to step up to explore new ideas that drive change. We want you to bring forward your unique perspective and thrive.
Whether you're engaged in a creative whiteboard session, cranking out code for the next feature, beefing up our automation suite or enjoying a game and drink at the end of a productive day, the Eloqua team will provide you with the challenges and opportunities to take your career to a higher level.
The Project Team
The team you will be joining is at the heart of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. We are using Oracle and the latest technologies to enable integration between solutions within the portfolio, as well as other Oracle and third-party products. Each solution presents a unique set of challenges and problems to solve. The team is currently working on an integration project between Eloqua and Salesforce, and will next be incorporating new AI and Analytics features into Eloqua. The team consists of a mixture of Full-Stack Developers and Quality Assurance Professionals in Toronto as well as in Indianapolis, using cloud-based tools for collaboration.
You will be joining Eloqua Apps development QA team to help provide quality assurance to the software we are building. Percentage of manual testing and automation will be approximately 40% and 60% and includes:
- Web and REST API manual testing
- Test automation: API automation using Java; UI automation using selenium and Java
- Use of technologies such as InfluxDB, Docker, Kubernetes, Spring Boot, React
- Special standalone programming projects to enhance QA productivity
- Motivated self-starter with superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fast learner who can pick up new technologies quickly
- Ability to work in an agile environment, including handling interruptions and multi-tasking as needed
- Experience with statically typed languages like Java (or C#)
- Great team player with an instinct to get the job done, and ability to work well collaboratively or solo depending on project needs
- Passionate about testing, troubleshooting and delivering quality software
- Possess a strong Quality Assurance mindset
- ~10 year’s professional quality assurance experience in enterprise class software
- Experience with REST and related tools to aid development like CURL, Postman
- Experience using agile development methodologies (such as SCRUM)
- Experience with QA automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience testing and troubleshooting microservices in container-based architectures
- University degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience with Oracle technology (OEL, ORADB, OHS, Coherence, WebLogic)
Toronto, ON; Excellent location adjacent to bus/subway/train hub and the Rogers Centre in the Entertainment District downtown near the harbor
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design functional, integration and regression test plans, build and execute manual and automated tests and perform highly complex analysis for multiple products. Set cross-functional product testing standards. Analyze, evaluate and plan methods of approach and organize means to achieve solutions to complex problems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.