JOB TITLE: CIVIL FOREMAN
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Civil Superintendent
As a foreman, you will have the duties and responsibilities of:
- 5 years experience in civil utilities including storm, sanitary, water and hydro tel.
- Familiar with grades and the ability to work with pipe lasers and pipe shooting.
- The ability to work safely around live utilities and do tie ins to existing lines.
- First aid, confined space training would be an asset but is not mandatory.
Skills: (behavioral competencies)
- You thrive from being a leader of a team of construction professionals focused on delivering a quality project every time.
- You have leadership goals and looking for the right organization to grow with.
- Ability to coach, mentor and train.
- Ability to describe and point out safety compliance and regulatory issues.
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills both upward and downward.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work without close supervision
The foreman is a key member of our project team and is critical to the success of each project under their direction. We want you to succeed and we are prepared to get you there by investing in you.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $45,230.00-$88,851.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)