The Incident and Problem Management Analyst is member of the CGI Global Advanced Threat Management Office (ATMO).
ATMO directs Advanced Threat Management (ATM) activities with a worldwide virtual team of qualified and highly skilled analysts in CGI's Global Security Operation Center (GSOC).
As an Incident and Problem Management Analyst, you are part of a dynamic team that works to ensure efficient and timely coordination of security events. This position offers flexible work hours, experience with multiple industry leading security tools and exposure to CGI senior leadership.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Event and Incident Management
- Manage unresolved severity 1, 2 and complex severity 3 security events and incidents until resolution
- Provide regular updates to Global Security team and business management
- Coordinate technical conference calls to facilitate resolution of security incidents
- Monitor actions to investigate and remediate security incidents in systems and services
- Assist with and coordinate the implementation of agreed upon remedies and preventative measures
- Document overall progress and resolution of security incidents
- Document post mortem details of resolved incidents including identified improvements
- Coordinate post mortem calls
- Track progress of improvement implementations globally as required
- Produce monthly, quarterly and annual metrics reports
- Produce adhoc reports as required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Communicate required members of new high and critical vulnerabilities
- Coordinate conference calls with required members to advise of critical vulnerabilities
- Compile bi-weekly vulnerability updates and produce consolidated vulnerability report
The Incident and Problem Management Analyst demonstrates an in-depth understanding of Incident and Problem management. In addition, this position requires the ability to communicate, in both verbal and written forms, technical information in a non-technical manner.
- Any IT or Cyber Security degree is an asset
- ITIL Certified is an asset
- EC-Council Certified Incident Handler certification is an asset
- SANS Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) certification is an asset
The candidate should have expertise and experience (3+ years) in at least two of the following areas: Incident Management, Security Incident Management, Problem Management, Incident Review s/Post Mortems
- 5 to 7 years of experience in an IT or Security support environment (SOC, helpdesk, network/server administrator, etc.)
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Extremely strong leadership skills along with strong analytical skills
- Availability to work flexible hours during the day (between 7 am and 6 pm)
- Ability to convey complex topics in a clear non-technical manner
- Comfortable speaking with senior management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.