Located in Calgary, our company is a growing professional service provider specializing in reserve fund studies for Alberta and Depreciation Reports in B.C. We require this candidate to live in Calgary with the prospect of travel.
Reserve Fund Planner - JOB FUNCTION
- Carry out reserve fund studies from the inspection stage to final report and presentation to boards & councils
- Include a variety of properties such as townhouses, low rise and apartments, high rise apartment, mixed use residential/commercial, industrial and commercial projects. We also provide analysis for non-condominium properties for cost/benefit disposal analysis.
- Carry out inspections, participate in onsite quantity take offs, assist in component research, costing analysis and application of our advanced proprietary analysis computer systems. The successful candidate will also be involved in performing annual updates.
- Must demonstrate a proficiency in basic Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and OneNote as well as be willing to learn and apply Reliance’s proprietary reserve fund planning system.
- Must be flexible in learning and applying new reserve planning systems and function on an advanced level.
- Must be prepared to take classes or programs related to obtaining any recognized reserve fund planning designation or certification as required by Reliance.
The Planner should have one or more of the following qualifications:
- Certificate of Engineering Technology (CET) or engineering background in Building Sciences
- Construction experience with at least 5 years as it relates to commercial and/or multi-family development
- Certified Reserve Planner (CRP) with at least 2 years of experience
Training is offered as well as competitive salary plus benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
- Reserve Fund Planning: 3 years (Required)