- Supervising and directing the Construction Labourer(s)
- Cleaning the interior of the houses during construction.
- Clean up the exterior job site (yards, roads etc.)
- Unloading Trucks and moving building materials around the site using the Zoom Boom forklift/Bobcat
- Preparing houses for concrete garage floors
- Sanding and screwing floors
- Miscellaneous minor carpentry work
- Installing temporary safety measures in homes, including ramps and railings
- Install propane heaters and bottles for temporary heat
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type / Category
This job would start as a Full Time Contract position. The hours of work are 7:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
The successful applicant will have:
- A valid driver's licence
- Previous experience supervising junior staff
- Forklift (Zoom Boom or Bobcat) Licence
- Propane Licence
- Previous experience with various hand tools
- Previous experience in a Construction Environment
Homes by John Bruce Robinson has been building quality Single Family and Town Homes in Binbrook and surrounding area for over 100 years.
Job Type: Full-time
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)