The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring the client’s needs and wants are exceeded throughout the entire project cycle. This is achieved by coordinating the project requirements with all team members – clients, partners, and internal team members.
You will liaise with the client and internal team members to identify and define the project requirements. By creating the selection items and estimates for the project, you are able to assist the client with decision-making. Show the client options and work with them on interior and exterior design elements to help them achieve their dream home.
The Project Coordinator is also responsible to manage and update the social media platforms for Ashley Montgomery Design.
Overall Responsibilities ( Not Limited to)
- Identify and define the project requirements and objectives.
- Ensure all parties are kept up to date with the progress of the project.
- Transfer all project and trade-related information to the Project Manager as required for them to perform their role effectively and efficiently
- Assist clients and internal team members in the design and production process.
- Maintain knowledge of different building products and interior design concepts for general residential construction
- Be well organized in all aspects of the job
- Keep the administrative team apprised of 1) any problem solving issues that arise on the project and assist in documenting same; 2) upload weekly photos and two line progress report
- Collect payment in accordance with bi-weekly payment schedules
- Gather and upload photos and/or project updates to be leveraged on social media and website
- Work jointly with the Architectural Designer and or Senior Designer throughout the design process to develop and refine the project design and allowances for selection items.
- Work closely with the client to acquire as many selections as possible throughout the Design process to ensure more accurate specifications and estimates.
- Coordinate and facilitate regular bi-weekly meetings with the clients and appropriate team members. Document/summarize all meetings with clients to ensure everyone is one the same page.
Job Type: Full-time
- Interior Design: 2 years (Required)
- Project Coordination: 2 years (Required)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Interior Design: 2 years (Preferred)