Please note this position will primarily be working remotely
The Scheduling & Operations Analyst will strengthen Sienna’s quality, productivity, efficiency, and client services related to scheduling, hiring, staffing deployments and HRIS operations. This position will be a part of a team that will provide exceptional service to a group of communities and work remotely from home.
- Lead and coordinate all components of scheduling, call-outs, payroll submissions, recruiting, onboarding, process hire and Core functions within the designated systems
- Ensure that team member schedules are accurate by completing master schedules, maintaining daily adjustments, exceptions, coding, availability to ensure proper staffing levels are maintained and accurate pay for team members
- Responsible for taking all absences calls and daily communication with the department manager for after-hours absences and update the time sheet accordingly
- Ensure that all time sheet edits are completed daily and submitted to payroll on time by the payroll deadline dates
- Monitor the time clocks punches for late, early, missed punches etc. and makes adjustment within the time sheet
- Use the call-out system to find replacements for absent shifts
- Ensure on a daily basis that time off requests submitted by team members are validated, appropriately updated on the time sheet, aligned to the collective agreement and approved by the respective manager
- Responsible for confirming the completeness and accuracy of the site’s bi-weekly payroll submissions, as well as for submitting off-cycle payroll requests to the Manager Scheduling and Operations
- Run the overtime report in ComVida daily and send to the Executive Director/General Manager for approval.
- Run and review the payroll data report for any discrepancies, take corrective action and submit to the Executive Director/General Manager for approval.
- Submit the approved monthly schedule to the Office Manager to print and post within the designated area of the community based on the requirements of the collective agreement.
- Submit the seniority list to the Office Manager to print and post within the designated area of the community based on the requirements of the collective agreement
- Facilitate the recruiting process within the system such as creation of job requisitions, review internal candidates with the department manager, disposition internal candidates etc. with the Manager Scheduling and Operations and Talent Acquisition Team to ensure proper staffing
- Complete the Onboarding and Process Hire process within the system for all new hires with the Manager Scheduling and Operations support
- Notify the Manager Scheduling and Operations of team member benefits enrolment and changes within the system
- Collaborate with the Labour Relations team regarding questions about collective agreements and policies and provides a response to team
Work Experience / Education / Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Diploma or Certificate or relevant
- Must have a minimum of 1-3 years scheduling, time & attendance and pay
- Experience with understanding collective
- Proficiency with MS Office, Outlook, Word and
- Must demonstrate experience in working as part of an interdisciplinary
- Understanding of pay-related employment legislation would be an
- Experience in a healthcare environment would be an