A self-driven detail oriented Marketing Professional with advanced Excel skills who will support the annual creation of a national catalogue, as well as plan our event/workshops, social media and other content. Your strong administrative, planning skills and experience will keep our events, mailing campaigns and website organized and running smoothly. You will use your excellent Excel skills, to manage a rich database from hundreds of vendors of quality education materials, furnishings, technology and curricula.
- You: *
- Excel when working with others (internally and externally)
- Are self-directed, ability to use independent judgment
- Are an independent problem solver, must be able to find creative solutions to unusual or unprecedented problems
- Can bring exceptional attention to detail with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Are able to form and maintain strong working relationships across all departments
- Possess strong Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
- Have 3+ years' experience in Marketing
- Post-Secondary education with a degree/diploma in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Like working in a small office and informal teams where your input is valued and desired
- Pull required reports and create meaningful analytics
- Have a strong personal drive for excellence
- Great sense of urgency and accountability, results-oriented with strong execution skills
- Want to learn about a wide variety of products and technologies in education and childcare* We are: *
A national company of 3 divisions of friendly, collaborative teams who are dedicated to serving our customers’ needs. We distribute and support products that are essential in the quality education and care of learners from infant to graduation. We are established quality brands synonymous with unique expertise in their respective fields. We are constantly looking for quality solutions that are thoughtfully designed, innovative and make a difference.
- You will be Responsible for: *
- Managing & creating spreadsheets and databases that determine pricing for thousands of sku’s.
- Staying connected with vendors for up-to-date product pricing, specs and other details.
- Applying special pricing for key accounts and tenders
- Leading the planning of workshop projects and other initiatives.
- Working with Marketing on Social Media and Email campaigns.
- Helping with our events, workshops and any other marketing initiatives.
Bonus if: You have experience with
- Daycare or early childhood education
- Assistive technologies and/or individuals with disabilities
Testing will be required in order to confirm proficiency in some of the above mentioned skills. Please send your resume, and cover letter including salary expectations
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)