Autobahn CARSTAR Barrie – Barrie, ON
Autobahn CARSTAR Collision is Barrie's best collision repair facility that is committed to outstanding service, support, tools and solutions for both our customer and also our employees. We are looking for individuals who want to be part of a team environment that delivers the highest quality in repairs with a commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction.
Venessa Di Vito, Assistant Manager. 705-727-4747
Large and rapidly expanding state of the art collision center in Barrie, Ontario has immediate full-time openings to apply for. We are seeking a strongly motivated person to join our team.
The Estimator positionwill observe damaged vehicles to determine the extent of interior/exterior body, structural, mechanical or electrical damage. We're looking for a team oriented Estimator to write estimates for repairing vehicles in a safe method that meets or surpasses the manufactures recommendations.
Experienced candidates with the necessary knowledge of multiple vehicle makes and quality repair writing abilities are wanted. Estimators must have an eye for detail and be customer service focused.
Pay will be based on experience, qualifications and will be discussed at the time of interview.
*Reliable attendance required
*I-CAR/ASE Certifications is a plus
*The ability to work on a deadline
*Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information in English
*Ability to work at least 8 hours per day with frequent standing and moving
*Computer Knowledge and usage is required.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Writes preliminary accurate estimates for customers and insurance companies
- Must be able to multitask and be detail-oriented
- Maintains his/her work space in an organized manner
- Works with Customer Service Representative to ensure customer satisfaction with repairs.
- Experience with various insurance company procedures
- Prepare all estimates in an accurate and efficient manner
- Good computer and estimating skills including Microsoft Excel, Mitchell and Audatex
- Able to communicate and relate well to diverse audiences
- Exceptional sales abilities and overall communication skills
- Efficiently work and maintain company minimum standards
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding company revenue targets
- Greet each customer in the process of getting a vehicle repaired
- Review the completed vehicle to check quality and thoroughness
- Should possess good decision making ability and sound judgment
- Inspect all parts and areas of the vehicles scheduled to be repaired
- Assess damaged vehicles and create initial estimate of repair costs
- Adheres to company dress code and wears appropriate safety equipment
- Work with the insurance companies to manage the claims for our customers
- Work with other departments to ensure a quality products and on-time delivery
- Acting as apoint of contact for customers during and after the repair
- Updates computer system with detailed notes on status and follow up activities
- Effectively problem-solves if customer has a concern about their vehicles repair
- Continuing regular contact with the customers to advise on vehicle repair status
- Proficient at successfully managing and comply with multiple DRP requirements
- Make every effort to satisfy the customer's needs in regards to their automotive repair
- Observer’s companies policy on customer communication throughout the repair process
- Continuing regular contact with the insurance company to advise on vehicle repair status
- Delivering information, repair updates, and a high level of customer service throughout the process
- Clearly explain the fundamentals of the claims process (if applicable) and the repair process to customers
- Excellent communication skills, high level of initiative, and ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Must be able to walk, stand, stoop, kneel or crouch in providing a properly prepared estimate for customers
- Presenting information and responding to questions from manager, customers and insurance companies
- Energetically inform the customer that we are the best choice for their vehicle repair them to have their car repaired
- Capability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently in a fast-paced work environment
- Make every effort to make a customer or potential customer feel comfortable and welcome during the sales and estimate process or whenever visiting the shop
- Must communicate with employers and other employees to plan and execute a quality repair on a variety of vehicles, including cars & trucks
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning by attending ongoing participation in the I-CAR ProLevel training and other Autobahn CARSTAR Barrie/industry-required training.
Autobahn CARSTAR Barrie Collision's Commitment to You:
- Medical,Dental and Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Performance Incentives
- Great Team and Great Culture.
- High volume center
- Opportunity for growth
- Largest collision center in the area
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment.
Apply now to our great facility!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)