We are currently looking for Customer focused Moving Drivers to deliver great service to our Customers.
Our business survives and thrives on doing a great job for our Customers, paying particular attention to meeting the Customer’s specific needs, and ensuring their personal belongings are handled with care and expertise throughout what is considered to be one of the most stressful events in life!
Great service is rewarded by us with an hourly salary between $19-$22 per hours based on experience and ability.
The Role of a Driver:
· Being the Leader on each move.
· A daily truck inspection before each move.
· Submitting daily truck inspection to dispatch each day and report any truck damage, repairs, or maintenance needed
· Filling out log sheets for travel that is over 160 km away from our office
· Maintaining safe, courteous and responsible driving practices
· Parking in a safe, non-restricted area or obtaining a parking permit from the customer if required
· Greeting the customer and introducing yourself and your Swamper
· Asking to complete a quick walk though of the home with the customer to get an idea of the job ahead
· Prior to performing the move, review the paperwork with the customer and contacting dispatch if there are any concerns (Transit protection and damage waivers must be explained and signed for by the cosigner before commencing the move and rest of the paperwork completed at the end of the move.)
· Verifying Customer load is secured for safe transportation
· Fueling the truck and accurately recording odometer reading
· Washing the exterior of the truck and keeping the cab of the truck clean
· Make certain job paperwork is completed correctly and submitted to management
· Conduct a post trip truck inspection at the end of the day to ensure no damage or changes to the truck since morning inspection and report any new concerns if applicable
Email calgary@twosmallmen. com or text 403.836.1970
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$22.00 per hour