We are looking to hire general labourers to our growing construction team!
- Completing tasks in a timely manner
- Loading and unloading construction materials, and moving them to work areas
- Installing and removing site protection, such as traffic cones, signs, barriers, fencing, etc.
- Mixing, pouring and spreading materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assisting heavy equipment operators to secure attachments to equipment
- Signalling heavy equipment operators to guide them in moving equipment
- Leveling earth to fine grade specifications using rakes and shovels
- Removing rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Other tasks, as directed by your supervisor
Skills & Requirements:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to operate hand tools
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Able to lift 50+ Lbs.
- Valid G driver's license, with clean abstract
This is a full-time seasonal position. Wage is based on experience.
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday