We are hiring for registered Health Care Aides/Assistants on a contractual basis for the White Rock, BC area.
If you are a compassionate, patient-focused individual with a good sense of work ethic and discipline, this job is for you. We are looking for enthusiastic, self-driven candidates that can work independently in a community setting. The job description may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Visiting patients in the community;
- Nature of work is medication focused, and not personal care;
- Duties would be within the HCA Core Competencies and best practices:
- Administration of medications where needed, as delegated by members of the health care team
- Perform patient specific procedures and protocols as directed, to meet specific patient conditions
- Ability to promptly communicate changes of a patient’s health status to members of the health care team
- Registered with the BC Care Aide and Community Health Worker Registry
- Up to date Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate and First Aid
- Driver's License
- Currently in good standing with the BC Care Aide and Community Health Worker Registry
- Criminal Record Check will be requested upon successful offer
Please submit your resume through the "APPLY NOW" option.
Job Type: Contract