Join a dynamic and exciting team in the Surrey Area.
Open yourself to a wealth of opportunities in your career in child care. Creative Kids Learning Centers is searching for permanent full-time Infant and Toddler Supervisor for our busy Morgan Crossing location. This position is for someone with preferably IT certification but will consider a seasoned ECE Educator and that has well developed leadership skills.
You will have strengths in:
- working with a team and supporting a large Infant Toddler program
- Knowledge of licensing requirements
- Planning, implementing and evaluating activities and experiences to meet individual and group needs of all children and families of a child care program.
- Guiding and caring for a group of children ages 3 to 36 months.
- Encouraging learning and developing positive self-concepts for children
- Ensuring a healthy and safe environment for children.
- Effective and cooperative team work and communication.
- Maintaining positive and supportive relationships with parents and families.
You will have:
- experience preferred but will train
- ECE or Infant/Toddler certification
- First Aid training and current certification
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong computer skills (email, Word, Excel)
- Well developed interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication.
- Ability to model, mentor and train new staff
- Strong knowledge and awareness of:
- Age-appropriate programming and developmental needs of children
- Family and parenting issues and needs
- Knowledge of broader child care field and its role in the community
Your additional assets may include:
- Special Needs certificate & license
- Class 2 drivers license (or willingness to obtain)
Terms of Employment: Permanent full-time position
Wage will be based on experience,
Benefits available after 90 days
Starting: As soon as possible
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- childcare supervisor experience in Canada: 1 year (Required)
- South Surrey, Surrey (Required)
- Infant Toddler or ECE (Required)
- Fluent English (Required)