We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our Team!
Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, you will assist in the execution and monitoring of all marketing campaigns and initiatives for the Car Nation Canada family of dealerships. The location of the position will be in Burlington, ON. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan, comprehensive training and mentoring, and a positive and supportive working environment.
What YOU will be doing:
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the implementation of the Company’s Marketing strategy, including campaigns, events, digital marketing and Public Relations
- Post content to websites, blogs and social media platforms
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather data (social media, web analytics, etc.)
- Provide marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Ensure newly stocked vehicles are checked into inventory daily with new photos
- Make weekly presentations to new hires regarding the role of the Marketing Team within the Company
- Write, edit and correct ads as needed with spelling and grammatical accuracy, and ensure ads are OMVIC compliant
- Optimize headlines of vehicle ads to increase leads using best vehicle marketing practices
- Edit videos for presentation on YouTube and other video channels
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and WordPress
- Email newsletters and email marketing: strategic planning, scheduling, and execution of our imprints' email marketing initiatives in Constant Contact
- Create graphic assets for digital and print
What we are looking for in YOU:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Marketing or a related field
- Familiarity with creating graphics using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
- Valid Ontario G Class Driver’s License as minimal travel may be required
- Demonstrated effective time management and organization skills
- Proven interpersonal skills combined with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- A strong sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task
- Understands and is able to handle confidential information
- Google AdWords Certified and/or Google Analytics Certified is an asset
- Basic SEO knowledge
Car Nation Canada’s Mission Statement:
At Car Nation Canada, our Family of Dealerships provides industry leading automotive sales and service experiences by treating every customer and employee like family. We exceed expectations by providing superior customer service, supporting our communities and employing the most talented people in the industry. You’ll come in as a customer and leave as family.
Car Nation Canada is committed to creating an inclusive environment that accommodates all individuals, including those with disabilities. We support the goals of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Acts (AODA) and have established policies, procedures and practices which adhere to the accessibility standards set out in the AODA. Should you require any accommodation throughout the recruitment process please do not hesitate contacting our Human Resources Department - please see more information at www.carnationcanada.com
DO NOT DELAY - APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dealership Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)