The Land/Property Administrator will be responsible for managing a multi-million-dollar co-location portfolio; handling complex property dispositions and acquisitions for our customer
- Assists the Rights of Way team in managing real estate colocation portfolio
- Maintain and develop the existing policies of locating multiple wireless broadcast facilities/providers within the same sites
- Assist and oversee the completion of colocation applications and road use access
- Work directly with site acquisition manager, field operations team and colocation team to provide land acquisition expertise in all aspects of the project
- Build and maintain superior client relations
- Review development and construction plans, and follow-up with the property owners, developers, contractors and co-locators for placement of infrastructure
- Maintain existing portfolio of land tenure and sub-tenant relationship
- Prepare agreements and documentation in accordance with CRTC and Industry Canada rulings, and legislation such as Highway Act, Indian Act, Real Estate Services Act, Land Title Act Residential Tenancy Act, Community Charter, Municipal Charter
- Conduct research regarding legal, economic, financial use of land and rights related to various projects and proposals
- Aid and support to Real Estate Manager for property acquisition, property management, aboriginal relations, land survey and tenure; provides support to Legal Department for preparation of real estate agreements and/or documentation required to complete objectives
- Undertake duties for project implementation and provide Real Estate support to interdepartmental and external partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Urban Land/Economics or related field preferred
- Experience in real estate related positions with an excellent demonstrated working knowledge of real estate processes, property management, land use and general research, analysis, policy and strategy development, team projects, lease and sale of real estate assets, rights and negotiation of various terms, conditions and values an asset.
- Accreditation with recognized real estate organizations
- Strong competence in reviewing, understanding and, in concert with legal services, drafting all forms of real estate contracts and agreements
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Land Title Office data base (British Columbia and Alberta)
- Excellent real estate fundamentals including valuation and financial statements
- Excellent organizational, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Strong financial acumen, analytical abilities and strategic thinking
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with all staff in a busy environment and handle concurrent tasks under tight deadlines
ABOUT TELECON GROUP
Telecon Group is a team of seasoned, innovative Professionals who are passionate about their work, committed to delighting customers and for whom health and safety is a core value.
Telecon provides turnkey solutions for engineering, building, maintaining and repairing telecommunication networks that are underground, aerial, indoors and wireless. Over 4,700 passionate employees working across Canada provide design, installation, construction, verification and maintenance services for cabled and wireless networks.
Driven by a desire to be the industry leader, we are committed to offering turnkey solutions and targeted, dedicated, superior quality services, on time and on budget, to meet our customers’ needs and requirements.
Telecon Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Contract