Celebrating over 10 years of service, based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, AgraCity's core business is the procurement, production, packaging, sale and distribution of crop inputs (fertilizers, pesticides, inoculants) and other ag-related products to stakeholders in a value-added manner. AgraCity prides itself in having the most efficient direct to farm crop input supply chain in the industry.
AgraCity is experiencing a period of unprecedented growth in the agriculture industry. AgraCity is looking to a sales representative to our growing team. With the addition of over 30 new products, AgraCity is truly a dynamic and exciting opportunity for a driven sales professional.
- Building productive and value-added relationships with farm customers through regular face to face interactions focused on establishing needs and providing solutions for their farm business.
- Achieving sales targets of all product lines through active account maintenance within a geographic territory.
- Create and maintain a rigorous weekly call plan designed to meet sales objectives and customer interaction frequency targets.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding and business plan with all customers within your assigned geography.
- Travel within sales territory 60-80% of time on the job
- Continuously increasing knowledge of Agriculture, Agronomy and AgraCity's products.
Required Education and Experience
- Related post-secondary education in the agriculture industry would be preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years previous sales experience, preferably in outside sales or B2B sales.
- Previous agriculture industry experience would be considered an asset.
- A strong understanding of Canada's agriculture industry would be considered an asset.
- Previous sales training.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Persistence and highly developed selling skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong drive to achieve results.
- Possess a Canadian Driver's License and be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Based Incentives
- Highly Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Based Bonuses
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental & Orthodontic Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Professional meetings & Membership Support
- Continuing Education Program
- Group Retirement Savings Plan and Company Matching Contributions
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Agriculture Sales: 3 years (Preferred)