Novatek Welding and Fabrication is a rapidly expanding premium Welding and Fabrication company located in Cambridge Ontario. Our capabilities include Machining, Laser Cutting, Custom Forming and Laser Etching.
Currently we have an opening for a unique individual to compliment our team. The ideal candidate will be multi talented to help lead our team into the future.
We’re looking for a highly organized, motivated and methodical professional to become part of a team with the desire to succeed.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits package
- Full-time dayshift
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and abilities;
- -A minimum of 2 years purchasing experience of raw materials in a metal fabricating shop or similar.
- -Ability to quote items for cost savings on a regular basis.
- -Follow up with vendors and report findings to appropriate members of the team.
As an Office Coordinator:
- -Ability to multi-task throughout each working day in a calm, organized and professional manner.
- -Shipping and receiving experience an asset.
- -Ability to work in a fast paced environment with ease.
- -Keep paperwork and filing up to date and organized at all times.
- -Answer incoming calls and create relationships with our vendors and customers.
- -The successful candidate will be the first point of contact within our facility.
- -Ability to supply work orders to the shop floor in a timely, accurate and organized manner.
- -Will also assist the office manager with daily requirements as necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- purchasing: 2 years (Preferred)