We are looking for a qualified Sales Support Specialist to join our team. You will provide support to territory sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of inside sales and customer service best practices. You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships, ensuring efficient sales team operations.
- Maintain and nurture customer relationships by answering product and service questions
- Review pending orders and specific customers’ requests to ensure excellent customer service and customer experience
- Process orders and invoice accurately and in a timely manner
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant issues
- Maintain contact with the client throughout the duration of the order
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches and ensure sales team is on board
- Filing and maintaining office environment
- Processing vendor invoices and applicable government taxes
- Suggest sales process improvements
- Fluent in English and French, verbal and written
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate
- Hands-on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
This is a full-time position from 9 am to 5 pm. Benefit package after the 3-month probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- French (Required)