We are seeking a person with outstanding communication and customer service skills, paired with superior mechanical abilities, to fill the role of Service Technician. Serving as the after-sales point of contact for our customers, you will:
- work with customers and distributors to diagnose and rectify any aftermarket mechanical issues by phone and email or by travelling to the customers location
- assess and pre-approve warranty claims
- work closely with engineering and production teams to implement changes and improvements to products
- perform quality control on finished products
- train distributors and end-use customers in the operation and maintenance of patchers
- serve as main point of contact for customers and fill parts requirements
- demonstrate the functionality of products to potential customers
- participate in the assembly of units on the shop floor as required to keep up-to-date on product construction
The successful candidate will have graduated from a related two-year diploma program and have two or more years of experience in a related position. You will have the ability to diagnose and repair issues including electrical systems, hydraulics, cooling and lubrication systems, transmissions, drive-trains, etc.
You must be willing and able to travel, both locally and internationally. Other essential attributes are good computer skills, the ability to communicate well with people from many different cultural backgrounds, attention to detail, excellent problem-solving skills.