Marlon Recreational Products Ltd. has an opening in our Sales Department for a Territory Sales Representative.
Marlon provides various products to the Marine and Motorsport industries. We are growing and are looking for a Territory Sales Representative in our St. Andrews, MB head office to grow with the team.
Why join us -
· High income potential with attractive salary and commission package with benefits.
· Listed in Canadian Business Magazines top 500 growth companies in Canada for a number of years.
· Leader in our industry with three locations in Western Canada and one in the Western US.
· We distribute industry leading products and continue to develop our own products to best serve the industries we service.
· Annual sales meeting and sales appreciation event.
· You will be joining a market leader with over 40 years of experience to help elevate your potential.
Territory Sales Representatives are the heart of Marlon. They are highly motivated professionals with a proven track record in developing and maintaining positive customer relationships. They expand dealer channels by prospecting the territory to recruit, select and train new dealers. Provide excellent customer service to dealers by facilitating training on products, pricing, sales promotions, assist in giving direction on growing the dealers business, shipping schedules and order needs etc. while being mindful of sales growth and profitability of each sales transaction. Provide information to management by recapping sales call activity, reporting business opportunities results, trends and competitive information. Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed in the various branches.
Key Responsibilities Qualifications and Skills include but are not limited to the following –
· Ability to travel to build relationships with key dealers, develop new and existing dealers, call on competitive dealers.
· Identify new products and potential up-selling to the dealer network.
· Develop customer base and sales leads by making cold and warm calls.
· Enter orders into the system.
· Maintain knowledge on current products and learning about new products.
· Identify product(s) the customer requires that may not be stocked by the company and assist in developing or sourcing new product(s).
· Provide pricing quotations and follow-up on quotes.
· Three years of selling experience in a dealer/distributor network. Industry experience preferred but not necessary.
· Strong understanding of solution selling vs. price.
· The role includes a strong understanding of sales margins, product sourcing, pricing and negotiations.
· Post-secondary courses in Sales and/or marketing preferred.
· Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products.
Are you the right candidate?
If you are a highly-motivated, service oriented sales professional who is willing to travel the territory, looking for an opportunity to grow with a high growth company, please apply for this great opportunity.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year