Kb&co is a fast-casual, plant based cafe opening this September in Kelowna, across from Gyro Beach!
We are looking for full time and part-time front of house staff, as well as a full-time prep person and part-time baker.
Front of house job responsibilities include:
- greet and inform customers on kb&co's plant-based concept
- provide customers with knowledge and expertise on particular super-foods
- prepare menu items such as salad bowls, wraps & sandwiches, smoothies, coffee & tea's, etc.
- maintain an extremely high level of cleanliness and order throughout front of house and kitchen
- prep and stock ingredients on a continual basis
- continuously monitor quality of ingredients to ensure freshness
- occasional errand runs
Prep person and Baker job responsibilities include:
- recognize which items need to be prepared on a daily basis
- follow recipe guidelines and assure a specific standard of quality is met
- test food to ensure it meets outlined expectations
- keep an inventory of stock to communicate what needs to be ordered
- support front of house staff needs during peak hours
Skills & characteristics required for all positions:
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
- ability to work efficiently in a team setting
- effective communicator to teammates
- ability to prioritize tasks and multitask
- maintain upbeat and positive attitude throughout shift
- maintain a high level of pride in work
- general food safety/sanitary knowledge
Please email resume/cover letters to the email provided.
All applications are appreciated and will be considered, but only those who best fit the positions will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time