Fenceline Rentals Ltd. is devoted to developing long-term relationships with our customers through superior customer service and integrity. We deliver, set up, and ship temporary fencing anywhere, anytime in Alberta, as well as serve the commercial and residential portable toilet and waste disposal needs of the Greater Edmonton area. In business since 1998, we have earned the trust and respect of Alberta’s leading construction companies and our residential customers
The Marketing department is responsible for setting Fenceline’s product requirements and defining and implementing market strategy, including offering, pricing, positioning, and promotion to drive the overall success of the business.
The Marketing Coordinator (MC) is responsible for the research, coordination and implementation of various marketing projects and processes spanning print, web, events, PR, Email and Social Media. This includes ad-hoc requests from the various departments to support customer requirements or requests.
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Coordinator interacts with sales, marketing and product development to ensure our website, collateral and other communications accurately reflect our brand. External contacts may include clients, suppliers, end users, and representatives from government and professional agencies. The Marketing Coordinator will work very closely with the Sales Manager on different opportunities and projects.
The following is a list of the high level activities/deliverables:
· Develop and implement annual marketing plan
· Develop marketing collateral: brochures; data sheets; tradeshow banners
· Write & maintain content and provide ongoing updates to corporate website
· Assist with the writing, delivery, and tracking of news releases
· Manage quarterly internal newsletter and distribute to staff
· Develop standardized presentations, proposals, etc.
· Develop content development plan and manage implementation
· Develop corporate marketing videos and other lead generation resources
· Execute & analyze results of marketing campaigns
· Perform keyword research
· Analyze marketing ROI by capturing marketing campaign and website performance metrics
· Attend tradeshows, company-sponsored events & promotions
· Develop lead generation strategies with objectives, targets, and measures
· Work with customers to develop case stories, testimonials and references
· Monitor social media activity to track communications related to our brand and industry
· Manage the project management system to document and track all marketing activities
· Manage our outside SEO/SEM contractor
· Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format and content
· Other duties as directed.
Examples of mental effort include: concentration, computer skills, assembly skills, reading comprehension, personnel skills, etc. The role is primarily a desk role. Interruptions come from requests for assistance or new tasks as directed. Multi-tasking abilities and time management skills are required for this position.
Examples of physical effort include:
· Working in a seated position at a desk, more than 6 hours per day
· Accurate keyboarding and data entry
· Lifting sample cases approximately 20 lbs on occasion
The ability to use computers and equipment effectively and accurately in a timely manner is required. Most tasks require the ability to meet deadlines, where speed, accuracy, and attention to detail are essential.
· Bachelor degree or college diploma in business, marketing, or related field
· Comprehensive knowledge of marketing, sales and business processes
· Strong project management, leadership, training and sales support skills
· Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior level executives
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills (portfolio of original written work required for interview)
· Solid business acumen, management, and problem-solving skills
· Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills
· Detail oriented, possessing strong analytical skills and the ability to work self-managed or collaboratively as part of a team
· Experience in a professional marketing department
· Organized problem solver capable of thinking quickly on their feet and excelling in a performance-driven, results-oriented work environment
· Experience of working within a demanding fast-paced environment to very high standards
The Marketing Coordinator works on a part time contract basis in Edmonton at FLR offices or remotely, with typical work hours being Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract