Panolam Industries, a market leader in manufacturing quality laminated melamine panels, currently has a great opportunity within our Huntsville, Ontario facility for a Customer Service Representative!
The Customer Service Representative will coordinate the activities and works closely with the Customer Service Supervisor and Customer Service Representatives. They will provide assistance to our Customers in a most efficient and effective manner to help customers find what they are looking for.
- Review, process, enter and revise customer orders.
- Communicate all order related activities to customers.
- High level of communication between production, customer service, the customer, sales representatives, and our corporate office.
- Track and maintain order data for lead times and allocation accuracy.
- Confidentiality regarding pricing and market conditions.
- Monitor customer specific programs.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Support Sales Department.
- Inventory management, invoicing, and handling customer complaints.
- Promote continuous improvement.
- Must be able to speak and write in English. French would be an asset.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office experience.
- Minimum 1-year previous office experience.
- Must maintain accurate and legible records.
- Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Adaptable and be able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to manage large volumes of paperwork in an efficient/effective manner.
- Can work within deadlines and be self-directed in a fast-paced environment.
- We are located in beautiful, tranquil Huntsville! Live, Play, and Work all in one location!! Get away from the city challenges and enjoy our COVID low-risk cottage country!!
-Panolam offers an extensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision coverage, Paid Time off, and pension plan.
At Panolam, the health and safety of our employees is our top priority. We currently enforce several protocols to ensure our employees and our facility remain healthy during the COVID-19 Pandemic!
We encourage you to apply to join our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)